Monday, July 21, 2008

Who Am I?

This is a video that was shared with me. I felt there was no better place to put it than here on my blog and share it with you and pray that you might share it with others. Please be sure to turn up your volume. I didn't need to formulate any words to write at this time ... this video speaks volumes!




Reaching our God given dreams is impossible to do alone - but we are not alone!
* * * * * * * *

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen."

Jeremiah 29:11-12 (NLT)

1 comment:

Gail Perry Johnston said...

Thank you for your wonderful words on abundance and for posting this Who Am I Hand Mime Skit. I wept through the video. I'm always moved by performance art, but to witness such a unique way of performing, and to have it be to God's glory--it's so wonderful. In an era of special effects, this humble yet beautiful performance captures the greatest experience of all--that of receiving God's love.